Siphoning[edit | edit source]
- The ability to siphon existing fuel out of a vehicle or static fuel tank, and into a jerrycan or fuel barrel on your person.
- This will only work if you have an empty jerrycan/fuel barrel, and if the vehicle of choice has enough fuel to fill your jerrycan/fuel barrel to capacity.
Fuel Stations[edit | edit source]
- Requires a fuel source: Gas Station, Gas Tanks, Fuel Urals.
- Requires a Power Source: Generator, Running Fuel Ural.
- Requires a fuel pump: Pre-existing gas station pumps or lootable fuel-pump that spawns in the world.
- Example: Place a Generator at a gas station. Start generator by fueling it with one jerrycan.
- Example: Place Fuel Pump and Generator by free standing fuel tank. Start generator by fueling with one jerrycan.