Types of Spawn Events Similar to Heli Crashes that occur every server restart, these events will spawn randomly within the map
Mass Grave Spawns
A very distinctive pile of bodies that emit a lot of flies. Mass Graves are a rare event that offers a large quantity of military grade loot. They can also spawn standard residential loots, and medical.
Supply Drop Spawns
'Rare spawning events with base building loot. There is a Ammo Crate in the center that you can destroy to find Armed Vehicle Ammo'
- These drops tend to happen within the middle portion of the map, meaning that you will most likely not find them up in the northern wilderness on Chernarus.
- Every ~60mins there is a 50% chance for one to spawn on the map, once the loot is absorbed there will a chance for another one to spawn
What spawns at these Supply Drops?
- Supply Crates filled with: Sandbags, Scrap Metal, Tank Traps
- Lumber, Plywood packs
- Ammo_Supply_Box Destroy the crate and salvage the wreckage to receive Armed_Vehicle_Ammo for use in Mounted Trucks / Helis (toolbox/crowbar required)
Dynamic Debris Spawning
- Randomly spawning debris that reset on server restart. They are everywhere, and often mimic static debris piles on roadways. However, these can be removed.
- A three-stage action that takes place at one of the dynamically spawned debris points. Once completed, will yield one random industrial item.
- Tools Required:
Ore Veins (new in v184.108.40.206)
- Ore types: Iron, Silver, Gold
- These rock formations are located randomly around the map
- Destroy the vein and salvage to receive a random amount of each. (a vein may have multiple types of ore when destroyed) Every player can salvage to receive a random amount of ores as well. You need a toolbox/crowbar to salvage the wreckage.
- Smelting the ores requires a fireplace, water bottle, toolbox, Sledgehammer.